Furuno FMD-3100 ECDIS
Electronic Chart Display and Information System
Complies with IMO and IEC Regulations
Furuno FMD-3100 ECDIS is a solution to support smooth transition from paper-based navigation to electronic navigation.
Compatibility with Admiralty Information Overlay (AIO) for further navigation safety. Additional AIO layer includes all Admiralty Temporary and Preliminary Notices to Mariners as well as additional ENC Preliminary Notices to Mariners, i.e. reported navigational hazards that have been incorporated into a paper chart, but have yet to be included in ENCs.
The service is free of charge as part of Admiralty Vector Chart Service (AVCS) by UKHO.
Streamlined integration into the onboard navigation system; perfectly suited for ECDIS retrofitting projects
- 2 LAN ports and 4 serial ports are available to facilitate smooth integration into a bridge network as well as interface with onboard navigation sensors.
- Flexibility in installation; supporting both table-top mounting* as well as flush-mounting to match the space availability in the wheelhouse.
Suitable for both primary and back-up ECDIS
- Dual configuration of the FMD-3100 supports the vessel to go paperless.
- For those who have already installed the FMD-3200/FMD-3300 onboard the vessel, the FMD-3100 can be used as a cost-effective back-up arrangement for the FMD-3200/FMD-3300 ECDIS.
Easily interfaces with existing FAR-2xx7 series Radar for:
- Radar overlay
- Route and waypoint
- Target track info
- User Charts
Exchange via Ethernet
- Software update on FAR-21×7/FAR-28×7 series might be necessary depending on the program number.
- For Radar overlay with analog Radar such as FAR-2xx5 series, the optional RCB-002 Radar Connection Box is required.
Complies with the following IMO and IEC regulations:
- IMO MSC.232(82)
- IMO A.694(17)
- IEC 61162-1 Ed. 4
- IEC 61162-2 Ed. 1
- IEC 61174 Ed. 3
- IEC 62288
Scope of Supply
- Panel Computer Unit PCU-3000 (100~230VAC / 24VDC)
- Trackball Control Unit RCU-0300
- Mounting Bracket for table-top mounting
- User/Installation Manual
- UKHO AVCS Admiralty Vector Chart