Samyung SEP-500 GPS EPIRB
Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacon
406MHz / 121.5MHz, IMO / GMDSS Compliant
Samyung SEP-500 GPS EPIRB complies with CCIR, RTCM, COSPAS-SARSAT, and IMO standards.
The SEP-500 receives GPS information and it transmits more accurate distress position than the EPIRB without GPS. This makes RCC (Rescue Coordination Center) perform prompt search & rescue operation.
- Fully IMO / GMDSS Compliant.
- Global alert via COSPAS-SARSAT satellites.
- Exact location faster than standard.
- Next generation in marin safty electronics.
- Internal GPS allows position updates.
Scope of Supply
- EPIRB (406MHz/121.5MHz)
- Case with Hydrostatic Release Unit
- Free Programming & Certificate
- User/Installation Manual