Marine DSC VHF Base Radio
Class D Radio
Samyung STR-6000D Marine DSC VHF Base Radio is state-of-the-art technology and experience amassed for a long time.
Breaking from the conventional concept, its super compact & light weight design with Built-in DSC allows user to install the equipment with ease.
Designed to meet ITU, IMO standards, it will provide a variety of vessels with the best performances and excellent waterproof function.
- All channels specified in ITU-RR (NOAA Weather channel)
- 20 MMSI number in 2 groups-MMSI number save, edition and call function
- Latitude/Longitude display, when connected with GPS
- Over 160 characters can be seen in one large LCD
- Priority selection of Ch.16 and adoption of noise free mic
- Compact & light design for any-where installation
- Compliant with ITU, IMO and GMDSS
- Built-in DSC / Dual & Triple Watch, TAG Scan
- Optional power supply to install on 24V System
Scope of Supply
- Main Unit (STR-6000D) (12 VDC)
- Hand Mike (SM-6000)
- TX/RX, DSC Whip Antenna (SAN-150)
- Power Supply (SP-670DC) 24V to 12 V Converter
- User/Installation Manual