9GHz Search and Rescue Radar Transponder
9 GHz SART, GMDSS Compliant
Samyung SAR-9 9GHz Search and Rescue Radar Transponder, SART, is a self-contained, waterproof radar transponder intended for emergency use at sea to locate a survival craft or distressed vessel by creating a series of dots on a rescuing ship’s radar display.
Samyung SAR-9 SART responds to a 9 GHz X-band (3 cm wavelength) radar.
- Complied with related IMO/GMDSS requirements.
- Designed for reliable operation in the roughest of marine environments.
- Lightweight and rugged construction is suitable for placing at life rafts.
- Complete set with a life raft mounting kit.
- Efficiently assisting ship or survival craft rescue operations.
- Compact and Light, suitable for placing at Life raft.
- Operates on 9 GHz (3cm) Radar Band.
- Designed for Roughest of Marine Environment.
- Self-Test Function
- 5 Years Battery Life
Scope of Supply
- Main Unit SAR-9
- Installation Material
- User Manual